Canon imagePRESS C8000VP
Combining proven imagePRESS features and new technologies, the imagePRESS C10000VP/C8000VP Color Digital Production Press has been engineered to deliver production excellence for the business advantage of its users. It can help commercial printers, in-plants, production hubs, direct mail and transaction print service providers to produce a broader range of applications in shorter turnaround times.
imagePRESS C10000VP/C8000VP deliver offset-like, vibrant & stable output quality with high resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi at print speeds of up to 100/80 letter-size images per minute in color and B&W on all supported media weights for average monthly print volume of up to 450,000/360,000 LTR images per month and maximum monthly duty cycles of up to 1.5M/1.2M LTR images.
- Print Speed- 100 ipm
- Print Resolution- Up to 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Offset-like, vibrant & stable output quality
- with high resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi, real-time color control and adjustments, more accurate and automated calibration using new inline spectrophotometric sensors and unique Gloss optimization technology to match gloss levels of the printed image to the substrate it is printed on.
- Outstanding productivity and machine uptime
- with print speeds up to 100 ipm, serviceability improvements and extended key operator maintenance
- Wide range of media support
- from 60 gsm (uncoated) and 70 gsm (coated) up to 350 gsm, delivering high quality output even on textured media and supported specialty media including vellum, film and synthetics
- Versatile in-line finishing portfolio
- for white-paper-in, finished-product-out workflow. Inline finishing modules will comprise Canon and third party finishers including a new professional creasing module for high quality appearance of half folded leaflets and saddle-stitched booklets.
- Streamlined workflow support and integration
- powered by a choice of the latest PRISMAsync Color Print Server and Fiery-based imagePRESS Servers with new Fiery FS200 Pro System.